Thanks to Elise over at eliseroseblogs.blogspot.co.uk for tagging me in this!
I remember when Netflix first came into existence. In fact, I think it’s safe to say that I remember when their offices first popped up back in the day. They are headquartered across the street from the country club where I used to take tennis lessons and across the street from the same country club whose cafe has the best grilled cheese sandwiches in the entire world. Seriously, the best grilled cheese sandwiches EVER. Anyways, I didn’t really get into Netflix until relatively recently when we got a new TV that streams it. And now I’m addicted. Let’s get started:
- What are your favorite series’ to watch on Netflix? – White Collar, Gilmore Girls, and Law & Order SVU.
- What are you currently watching on Netflix? – GREY’S ANATOMY. I am emotionally attached to this show. There are 10 seasons, which pretty much means that I won’t be starting any new shows any time soon. But when I do, Friends will be next. Friends also has 10 seasons, which presents a problem but I remember when the series ended in 7th grade and my best friend wore black for an entire month so I feel like I need to give it my full and undivided attention.
- If you could have any series, old or new, to put on Netflix, what would it be? – The Biggest Loser. However, that may not be the best idea because each episode is TWO HOURS LONG and I always get too invested and end up sobbing at some point or another when my favorite contestant gets kicked off. Like, think Kim Kardashian ugly crying. But still, I love The Biggest Loser.
- What is your one peeve about Netflix? – The fact that you spend more time trying to decide what to watch than actually watching it and then you get so annoyed that you have spent so much time scrolling through the options that you just pick something and it ends up not being what you wanted to watch and then the cycle starts all over again. It’s a vicious cycle.
- What are your essentials for a perfect night in with Netflix? – Pajamas, my alpaca fur blanket, and a single-size DiGiorno’s pepperoni pizza. OH, AND TEA.
- Recommend one series or film for someone else – First of all, White Collar. Such a brilliant show. And for movies, I did an entire post here about that.
What’s your favorite Netflix show? Let me know! Oh, and I tag everybody to do this tag. I would love to see your answers!