On the real, I have a very specific memory of my 7-year-old self sitting in the computer lab of my school and telling my friend, “I can’t believe it’s going to be 2000! It’s gonna be so weird to write 0’s in the date instead of 9’s!” And here we are…. On the brink of 2015 and could somebody please explain to me WHERE THE TIME HAS GONE?!?! Honestly, I demand a refund. Anyways, here’s the top ten things I learned this year:
- In your greatest time of need, your real friends will step forward and the ones who never really cared will step backwards.
- And on that note, you need your friends more than you will ever be able to comprehend.
- New York City is the greatest city in the world. (Well, one of them.)
- Red lipstick fixes everything.
- There is a tangible difference between good coffee and Starbucks coffee.
- IMPOSSIBLE DREAMS ARE NEVER REALLY THAT FAR OUT OF REACH. Seriously though.
- Cats are just as cute as dogs.
- If you don’t like a book, you shouldn’t waste your time finishing it.
- You can try to fight it, but there is nothing better than keeping up with the Kardashians. (P.S. Kourtney just had her baby today!)
- Your life is a privilege, not a guarantee.
Anything in particular that you learned this year? Lemme know!