After writing this list and coming back to write an intro, I have realized that I should re-title this post, “THINGS THAT HAPPENED ON TWITTER THIS WEEK.” But no worries, I did also include some videos for you to feast your eyes upon. Hope you enjoy!
1. If you have a Twitter and you’re not following Colton Haynes, you are missing out on SO MUCH. He was Jackson on Teen Wolf, and now stars on the show Arrow, and he is potentially my favorite person to follow on Twitter. His live tweets of Black Friday with his family leave me in stitches every year, and last night he live-tweeted the date that was happening at the table next to him and I seriously had to share. I’ve copied the tweets below. Note: Start at the bottom to read the tweets in order.
2. In other Twitter news, my favorite beauty blogger thinks we look like sisters, so basically I’m moving to the UK to become best friends with her and drink mochas and share makeup. But in all honestly, this pretty much made my week because I just looooove her.
3. IN OTHER TWITTER NEWS, the nail polish brand Julep featured my post on their Twitter! What an exciting time to be alive.
4. Okay, and now in un-twitter-related happening, JacksGap uploaded this video project they did, and it made my heart happy. With video clips from people all over the world talking about what they love, it just goes to show how similar we all are and how beautiful life is.
5. In this other video that will make your heart happy, Taylor Swift visited a children’s hospital in Boston, and this little boy will absolutely steal your heart. It’s so cute.
Hope you enjoyed those little bits of Internet happiness! Happy Thursday.