I saw this post on one of my favorite blogs I follow, and I figured it would be fun to do one myself. Hope you enjoy this. And if you make it through the whole list, I am offering you an open invitation to be my best friend.
If you knew me, you would know that….
- I love pumpkin pie. I could eat it for breakfast, lunch, dinner, midnight snack, etc. For your information I don’t like it warmed and I don’t like it with whipped cream.
- I also love sweet potatoes.
- Contrary to popular belief, Thanksgiving is not my favorite holiday.
- I do not have a favorite holiday.
- Green is my favorite color.
- I work at a gym but I don’t work out.
- I’m a morning person.
- My favorite TV shows are The Biggest Loser and White Collar.
- Blueberry muffins.
- I wear leggings as pants at least twice a week.
- I have lived in 4 different states and on 3 different continents.
- I run my dog’s facebook page. There are just too many squirrels to be chased to schedule in time to run it himself. He currently has 14 facebook friends and counting..
- My celebrity crushes are Taylor Lautner and Tyler Posey.
- Yes, I do have a shirt with Taylor Lautner’s face on it.
- Trident Layers is the best gum ever invented and the only kind I buy.
- I overanalyze everything and convince myself that my life is going nowhere on pretty much a daily basis.
- Taylor Swift.
- I have recently learned that I hate being the center of attention and I hate feeling better than other people.
- I don’t include chocolate in the smores recipe.
- I don’t really like chocolate. At all.
- My favorite color is Green. (Yes, I know I already mentioned this but it really is just so important.)
- I am self conscious of my arms.
- I hate birthdays. (Not your birthday, just mine. There is too much societal pressure for people to care about my birthday and I have this fear that nobody cares.)
- If you have made it this far, I love you.
- I used to play chess competitively and I actually used to travel the country for chess tournaments.
- I’m feelin 22.
So that’s me.
Thanks for reading. Thanks for existing. You are wonderful. Happy Wednesday!